- With a +22.8 grade for 2013, Larry Warford was named Pro Football Focus' Offensive Rookie of the Year. He finished ahead of San Diego Chargers wide receiver Keenan Allen, Green Bay Packers running back Eddie Lacy and Dallas Cowboys center Travis Frederick. Well done, Mr. Warford.
- Warford, Ziggy Ansah and Sam Martin were all named to PFF's All-Rookie Team for 2013, and LaAdrian Waddle was listed as an honorable mention.
- Calvin Johnson, Warford and Ndamukong Suh were all named to the second unit of PFF's All-Pro Team for 2013.
- Mike Munchak described his interview with the Detroit Lions as "great" in an interview with the Free Press on Wednesday.
- Dave Birkett reports that Matthew Stafford did not meet with Gary Kubiak or Munchak when they interviewed with the Lions this week.
- Birkett also reports that former Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains was not with Munchak for his interview with the Lions, likely because Loggains was busy interviewing with the New York Giants.
- Jim Caldwell, who spoke with the Lions last week, interviewed with the Titans on Wednesday. Meanwhile, Kubiak is reportedly drawing interest from the Miami Dolphins for their vacant offensive coordinator position.
- The Oakland Raiders have decided to retain head coach Dennis Allen.
- Congrats to the POD user who had the picks set named "Cashier's Check Only" for winning our College Bowl Pick'em pool.
More from Pride Of Detroit