- Calvin Johnson is making progress in his recovery from a high-ankle sprain, but his status for Sunday's game is still up in the air.
Calvin Johnson: "I’m back running so that’s the best thing. That’s great thing for me right now. I wasn’t doing that last wk" #LionsInLondon— Detroit Lions (@Lions) October 21, 2014
- Despite getting dinged up again last Sunday, Reggie Bush is planning to play this week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Bush thinks it's inevitable that an NFL team will eventually move to London.
- Before leaving for London, Lions players tried to decipher some British terms by providing the American equivalent. The results were pretty hilarious.
- The announcers for Sunday's game between the Lions and Falcons are going to be Thom Brennaman and Troy Aikman. (Joe Buck is busy with the World Series, so this is FOX's top announcing team right now.)
- The Lions had a pretty great celebration in the locker room after they beat the New Orleans Saints last Sunday.
- The Lions' fourth-quarter rally against the Saints is one of the nominees for the GMC Never Say Never Moment of Week 7.
- Jerome Couplin, who was released by the Lions earlier this week, has cleared waivers. This means he could end up on the Lions' practice squad if the team wants to keep him around.
- Voting has begun for the 2015 Pro Bowl.
Lions notes: Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush, more
Lions notes looks at Calvin Johnson, Reggie Bush and much more.
By Sean Yuille