- There has been no change to the start time of the Detroit Lions' game next week against the New England Patriots. There was some speculation that it might be flexed into the Sunday night slot on NBC, but that did not happen. Instead, it will kick off as scheduled at 1 p.m. ET on FOX.
- The announcers for the Lions' game against the Arizona Cardinals this week are going to be Chris Myers and Ronde Barber.
- The Lions are really going to have to make sure that they take care of the ball in their next two games.
Why are Cardinals 8-1? They are +12 in turnover ratio. Ties them with New England for tops in NFL. #Lions play Cards and Pats next 2 weeks.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 11, 2014
- The Lions' comeback win against the Miami Dolphins is one of the nominees for the GMC Never Say Never Moment of Week 10.
Golden Tate broke a Lions record on Sunday against the Dolphins.
Didn't notice this Sun. WR @ShowtimeTate set a new franchise record for most consecutive games (6) with 7+ receptions. Guy has been good.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 11, 2014
- The Lions' run defense and front seven in particular have been phenomenal so far this season.
Lions D has allowed 642 rush yards through 9 games. First time since at least 1940 they've limited opponents to under 700 through 9 games.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 10, 2014
- ESPN's Michael Rothstein took a look at how Dominic Raiola gets ready for game day.
- Former Lions safety Jerome Couplin was released by the Buffalo Bills on Tuesday. If he clears waivers, I'd have to imagine that the Lions will try to re-sign him to their practice squad.
Lions notes: No flex for Patriots game
Lions notes looks at next week's game against the New England Patriots, some stats on Detroit's defense and much more.
By Sean Yuille