- Matthew Stafford certainly didn't have a very good game, but he still managed to make some history against the Arizona Cardinals.
Matthew Stafford has passed 20,000 yards in his career. Fastest in NFL history (71 games)— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) November 16, 2014
- Joique Bell hurdled a Cardinals defender during Sunday's game:
- After Sunday's game, Calvin Johnson had his elbow treated for a potential injury.
Calvin Johnson underwent extensive treatment on his elbow after the game, but said he doesn't expect to miss time. "I'll be alright."— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 17, 2014
- Before Sunday's game, several Lions chatted with former teammate Drew Stanton.
- Going into Sunday's game, this was a pretty remarkable stat:
Cardinals entered NFL in 1920, the Lions in 1930. This is the first time, however, both are 5+ games over .500 at the same time.— Rich Eisen (@richeisen) November 16, 2014
- The Lions and Cardinals were a part of some history on Sunday simply by playing each other with such good records.
Good morning & welcome to the 1st Sunday in history featuring 4 games w every team 6-3 or better. SEA KC, PHI GB, DET AZ, NE IND— Scott Hanson (@ScottHanson) November 16, 2014
Lions notes looks at various tidbits from Sunday's loss to the Arizona Cardinals.