- Mike Evans would love to end up being drafted by the Detroit Lions since he would get to play alongside "the best receiver in the world."
- According to Jason La Canfora, the Lions have looked at potentially trading up for one of the top three offensive tackles "if it makes sense." Quite frankly, trading up for an offensive tackle wouldn't make much sense at all, and if they stay at 10, La Canfora reports that Eric Ebron could be a serious option for the Lions.
- Joique Bell is apparently dealing with a knee injury.
- Chris Houston recently spoke to the Free Press about his toe injury and said his goal is to be healthy by the fall. Apparently toe injuries aren't anything new for him, and he initially aggravated this particular injury against the Philadelphia Eagles last season.
- In order to avoid a conflict with the Lions' season-opening game on Monday Night Football, the Detroit Tigers have moved up the start time for their game at Comerica Park on Sept. 8 to 4:08 p.m. ET. I guess this will allow fans to see both games, but considering the Lions are scheduled to kick off at 7:10 p.m., this isn't exactly going to help the traffic situation in Detroit.
- NFL teams will have a total of $80,362 to spend on bonuses for their undrafted free agents this year, according to Pro Football Talk.
- There's talk that the 2015 NFL Draft could be held even later in May than this year, and there's also talk about the draft potentially being taken out of New York City and on the road elsewhere.
- The Seattle Seahawks and cornerback Richard Sherman agreed to a four-year extension worth $57.4 million (with $40 million guaranteed) on Wednesday.
Lions notes looks at Mike Evans' thoughts on potentially landing in Detroit, a new trade rumor and much more.