- Based on some recent comments from Jim Caldwell, it sounds like the Detroit Lions are going to continue hosting training camp at their training facility in Allen Park for the foreseeable future. From 1997-2001, the Lions held training camp at Saginaw Valley State, but it's been at their training facility since 2002.
- Reggie Bush recently spent some time in Australia to promote the NFL.
- The Sporting News put Caldwell 16th in its NFL coach rankings.
- NFL.com ranked Ziggy Ansah 22nd on its list of 25 players who will "make the leap" in 2014.
- Due to a foot injury, New York Giants linebacker Jon Beason's status for the start of the 2014 season is up in the air. The Giants' first game is on Sept. 8 against the Lions, so that will be something to monitor throughout the summer.
- This is a pretty interesting stat:
The modern NFL: #Rams used shotgun 41% of the time in both 2012 and 2013. Ranked 21st in 2012, 31st in 2013.— Aaron Schatz (@FO_ASchatz) June 12, 2014
Lions notes: Training camp location, Reggie Bush, more
Lions notes looks at the location of training camp, Reggie Bush's recent trip to Australia and much more.