- In a blog post, Eric Ebron shared his thoughts on the NFL Rookie Symposium.
- In an interview, Ebron made an interesting point about the importance of having a different attitude off the field than he does on the field. From NFL.com: "You have to (find a balance), in uniform, you have to understand, but when you're Superman and you have to rescue somebody -- you know what you have to do. Now, when you're Clark Kent, you're Clark Kent. You're business, professional and all of those things."
- Remember all that talk before the 2014 NFL Draft about Saginaw Valley State wide receiver Jeff Janis potentially ending up with the Detroit Lions? It doesn't exactly sound like they had much interest in him, even as an undrafted free agent.
Tawas City native Jeff Janis said 6 or 7 teams call with interest in signing him as UDFA before Packers drafted him. Lions not among them.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) June 24, 2014
- The Chicago Bears signed safety Adrian Wilson this week. Wilson went to five Pro Bowls as a member of the Arizona Cardinals, but he missed the entire 2013 season after tearing his Achilles.
- It turns out that cornerback Brandon Flowers visited the San Diego Chargers and San Francisco 49ers before ultimately agreeing to a one-year deal with the Chargers. Here are the details on his contract:
CB Brandon Flowers’ 1-year deal with the #Chargers is worth up to $5M, I’m told. Can prove himself in 2014, cash in again at 29— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 24, 2014
Lions notes: Eric Ebron talks about NFL Rookie Symposium
Lions notes looks at Eric Ebron's thoughts on the NFL Rookie Symposium, an interesting tidbit on former Saginaw Valley State and current Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jeff Janis and much more.