- Last week, Joe Lombardi highlighted Theo Riddick, Jeremy Ross and Kevin Ogletree as players that he's "pretty impressed with and excited to work with."
- Speaking of Riddick, Lombardi isn't the only one talking about the former Notre Dame running back.
My favorite sleeper for the upcoming season: DET RB Theo Riddick— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) June 2, 2014
- The Detroit Lions made adjustments to their kitchen staff and food menu this offseason, and the players seem to like the changes quite a bit.
- On Monday, Calvin Johnson was asked about the TMZ story involving him from last week. This was his response:
Calvin Johnson on the TMZ story: "It's a personal issue." #Lions— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) June 2, 2014
- In a blog post on the Lions' official site, Golden Tate wrote about his trip to the White House, his first pitch at a recent Detroit Tigers game and how the defense can help make him better in practice.
- The Lions are tied for the eighth largest coaching staff in the NFL, according to Bleeding Green Nation. They had 19 people on their coaching staff last year and have 22 right now.
- Much like the situation a year ago, the Lions appear to be poised to improve their win total this year based on a few notable stats from the previous season.
Lions notes: Theo Riddick, others draw praise from Joe Lombardi
Lions notes looks at what Joe Lombardi had to say about Theo Riddick and a couple other players, Calvin Johnson's response to the TMZ story involving him and much more.