- Joique Bell's son attended Reggie Bush's football camp in San Diego last month.
- Bell held a football camp of his own in Michigan this week, and he took part in a Q&A with the kids who were in attendance.
- Jim Caldwell likes what he's seen out of Darryl Tapp so far this offseason. According to MLive, Caldwell described Tapp as "a great addition for us because not only does he bring some enthusiasm and love the game, but he's a professional and a consummate professional."
- Surprisingly, nobody from the Detroit Lions made Bucky Brooks' list of the players with the best hands in the NFL. Given his problems with drops in recent years, it's no surprise that Calvin Johnson didn't make the list, but Golden Tate has consistently been among the very best in the NFL in avoiding drops, so I'm not quite sure why he was omitted.
- The MMQB's Robert Klemko took an inside look at the NFL Rookie Symposium with a two-part piece. In the second part, there's an interesting tidbit about Eric Ebron and how he convinced his fellow rookie teammates to not take a picture with the Lombardi Trophy. Why skip the picture? Ebron didn't want to "jinx" the Lions.
Lions notes: Joique Bell, Darryl Tapp, more
Lions notes looks at Joique Bell, Darryl Tapp and much more.
By Sean Yuille