- The Detroit Lions' preseason opener against the Cleveland Browns on Aug. 9 will be shown live on NFL Network. I think it's safe to say all eyes will be on Johnny Manziel during that game.
- Former Lions wide receiver Naaman Roosevelt and former Lions defensive tackle Landon Cohen both signed with the Buffalo Bills on Monday. Roosevelt was just released by the Lions last week, while Cohen played in Detroit from 2008-09.
- Joique Bell's sister, who was diagnosed with renal disease in 2006, just received a kidney transplant.
- As part of a series created by SB Nation and Vox Creative and sponsored by Nike, Ndamukong Suh "crashed" his high school's summer workouts.
- Lions season tickets were recently sent out to fans.
Look what arrived today. SEASON TICKETS! pic.twitter.com/7orGlZ8Tr5— SandmanLions (@Sandman7773) July 21, 2014
- The Lions have created four new "Fan Plan" offers that include tickets to a premier game, a lower-profile game and the new Big Ten/ACC bowl game. (Via SideLion Report)
- This is just depressing:
I just Googled "worst quarterbacks of the 90s." First page: pic.twitter.com/y4KiYioq3N— Matt Ufford (@mattufford) July 21, 2014
Lions notes: Naaman Roosevelt signs with Bills
Lions notes looks at where Naaman Roosevelt landed after being released last week, good news for Joique Bell's sister and much more.