- I retract my comment from last week about Kevin Jones potentially being the most interesting man in the world. I think that title belongs to DeAndre Levy based on this photo alone (via Josh Katzenstein):
- Heads up to those looking to buy single-game Detroit Lions tickets:
#Lions fans, single-game tix on sale 10AM Thursday! #DefendTheDen: http://t.co/0QKiwQfB6a #OnePride pic.twitter.com/7xHrhdM8R3— Detroit Lions (@Lions) July 28, 2014
- Sports Illustrated's Doug Farrar put the Lions at No. 3 on a list of the NFL's best offensive lines.
- He's not wrong:
Stafford says on Mike and Mike there are "absolutely" no excuses for the Lions' offense with all of the weapons this year.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) July 28, 2014
- Ndamukong Suh is the top-rated defensive tackle in Madden 15 at 97 overall.
- Barry Sanders stopped by the Lions' facility in Allen Park on Monday.
- You can bet on preseason games. Seriously. (The Lions are 2.5-point favorites over the Cleveland Browns in Week 1.)
- You can go ahead and cross cornerback Terrell Thomas off the list of potential secondary help for the Lions. He signed with the Seattle Seahawks on Monday.
Lions notes: DeAndre Levy, single-game tickets, more
Lions notes looks at DeAndre Levy, when single-game tickets are going on sale and much more.
By Sean Yuille