- Surgery apparently hasn't been ruled out just yet for Joseph Fauria, who finished the season on injured reserve with an ankle injury.
Lions TE Joseph Fauria said he's not sure yet whether he'll undergo surgery. Was waiting for final opinion from uncle after holidays.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) January 5, 2015
- Had the Detroit Lions advanced to the divisional round, chances are Nick Fairley would have been able to play.
- Reggie Bush ended up being fined $8,268 for a facemask penalty he had in Week 17's game against the Green Bay Packers.
- Last week, the Lions worked out offensive lineman Ben Heenan and defensive back Delvin Breaux, according to Aaron Wilson.
- Ndamukong Suh, DeAndre Levy and Glover Quin all made the second team of Pro Football Focus' 2014 All-Pro Team.
- Are the St. Louis Rams getting ready to move back to Los Angeles? It sure sounds like it.