- The Detroit Lions tied a record on Sunday. It wasn't necessarily a bad record, either:
The Lions set an NFL record for most pass attempts in a game that ended in regulation (70). pic.twitter.com/RL9GBvQ5mt— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) October 11, 2015
- Matthew Stafford was supposed to have a breakout year this season. So far, not so much:
Matthew Stafford now leads the NFL in interceptions with 8. He had 12 all last year.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) October 12, 2015
- The Lions offense continues to get accused of being too predictable. This time, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians admitted his defensive line coach identified a Lions' screen pass before the snap and called it out to his players. Cory Redding would go on to intercept the pass and nearly return it for a touchdown.
- Ladies and gentleman: The Sarcastic Wave:
The wave ... http://t.co/yph02IbfL4— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) October 11, 2015
- DeAndre Levy's return was cut short on Sunday, as he re-aggravated his hip injury and did not play in the entire second half. Levy says it's not as bad as the original injury, but the Lions did not give any additional details.
- And I guess we're back to the Paper Bag era: