- After Sunday's drubbing at the hands of the Arizona Cardinals, the Detroit Lions and their disappointing season have made national news. Andy Benoit of MMQB has an interesting breakdown of what is going wrong in Detroit (hint: it's still the offensive line). Additionally, Bill Barnwell of Grantland pointed to a massive amount of injuries as to part of the reason for the Lions' decline. Both are excellent reads.
- Oh, Zach Zenner's dad, you have so much to learn:
Who put a spell on the Detroit Lions? Does Amazon sell magic fairy dust?— Paul Zenner (@zenner_paul) October 12, 2015
- During his Monday press conference, Jim Caldwell did not rule out shutting down DeAndre Levy for an extended period of time. In typical Caldwell fashion, he was very nondescript when addressing the situation, saying, "Obviously the doctors will make the final determination on [Levy]."
- If you want to waste two minutes doing something that won't affect anybody but may make you feel better for five seconds, there's an online petition to revoke Lions players' passports before their game in London. Everyone grieves differently, I guess.
- Joique Bell thinks he's ready to return to practice.
- This NFL season has been weird: