- Despite the rumors, both James Ihedigbo and Golden Tate emphatically denied reports that Jim Caldwell has lost the respect of his players. Ihedigbo said, "He's our head coach. We stand by him. We believe in everything that he's doing and how he's leading us."
- The Detroit Lions made a few small moves with their roster on Tuesday:
The Lions waived LB Kevin Snyder and cut CB Chris Owens, both from injured reserve, per the NFL transaction wire— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) October 13, 2015
- Speaking of transactions, Joseph Fauria's tumultuous 2015 season continued Tuesday, as he was released from the Arizona Cardinals' practice squad injured list. Fauria appeared to have surgery for his injured knee about a week ago.
- Ezekiel Ansah was wired for sound for Sunday's game against the Cardinals.
- Caraun Reid had his reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Tuesday and had some pretty interesting responses.
On which teammate is his best friend:
It's like a 4 way tie between Calvin Johnson, one of my best friends although he won't admit it, Josh Bynes, another one of my best friends, although he still won't admit it, Larry Webster, and Kerry Hyder.
On when Jim Caldwell gets angry:
It's like disappointing your father. He doesn't yell, but because h takes care of you and provides an opportunity for you to be successful. You feel like you let your dad down. Like, "Ï'm not angry, and I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed." It's nothing over the top.
Be sure to check out the entire AMA.