- Just in case you weren't convinced the Detroit Lions' offense was a mess, here's Exhibit Z:
The Lions are on pace for the fewest rushing yards and attempts in a 16- game season. And the most pass attempts. http://t.co/tA1Ykc6WbX— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) October 15, 2015
- The Detroit Free Press marathon is happening on Sunday, so if you are attending the game at Ford Field, please take the following precautions:
Some traffic advisories if you're coming to Ford Field this weekend. Remember, the Free Press marathon is going on pic.twitter.com/vIqT7zHY2W— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) October 15, 2015
- Anyone noticing a pattern here?
The Lions have called pass on 120 of Theo Riddick's 122 snaps this season. That's ridiculous. https://t.co/bGFm5VxhPY— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) October 15, 2015
- If you're seeking a more focused podcast, I joined Chicago Bears Review to talk exclusively about the Lions-Bears matchup.
- Mike Payton of SideLion Report compared the Lions' current squad with the 2008 team. Click only if you wish to revisit horrible, horrible memories.
- It's a Fuller Family Reunion again this Sunday, so let's look at some adorable baby pictures: