Editor's Note: FanDuel is running a $2,000,000 fantasy football league in week 4. The top 90,800 teams win cash with $150,000 paid to first place on Sunday. Join now!
- With the threat of Hurricane Joaquin, the game between the Eagles and Redskins this week could potentially be moved to Detroit:
One option that's been discussed for Eagles-Redskins on Sunday -- Moving the game to Ford Field in Detroit. Lions in Seattle this weekend.— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) October 1, 2015
- Thursday was the first time the Lions organization met with the media since all of the Joe Lombardi news blew up. Predictably, they spent the most of the day down-playing any problems with the offense:
Caldwell says he's not concerned about offense being predictable. Said stories about play-tipping were "sensationalized"— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) October 1, 2015
Stafford on if predictability is an issue for the offense: "I don't think it's a problem at all, honestly." #Lions— Tori Petry (@sportstori) October 1, 2015
Calvin Johnson on tipping plays: At the end of the day, it comes down to executing -- whether they know what's coming or not— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) October 1, 2015
- Granted they don't play each other often, but the Lions haven't defeated the Seahawks in Seattle in a long time.
- To help his young career, Eric Ebron has reached out to Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham for some advice and tips on surviving in the NFL.
- Calvin Johnson turned 30 on Tuesday, and ESPN's Michael Rothstein thinks Johnson is a much different receiver now than he was when he entered the NFL.
- It seems like we say this every year, but NFL penalties are at an all-time high through three weeks.