Pro Bowl voting has started, and two Detroit Lions are currently in the top ten at their position in votes: Calvin Johnson ranks 10th among wide receivers and Ezekiel Ansah ranks fifth. You can vote for the Pro Bowl here.
- Speaking of the Pro Bowl, in a conference call on Wednesday, Aaron Rodgers revealed his voting habits:
Aaron Rodgers said he's "consistently" voted for DeAndre Levy for the Pro Bowl.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 11, 2015
- Wednesday we went over Pro Football Focus' list of the worst players from the first half of the season. However, the Lions actually had one player on their Midseason All-Pro team, as well: Michael Burton.
- If you were hoping that Kellen Moore's release would mean a return to the Lions, I have some bad news. Moore returned to the Dallas Cowboys' practice squad on Wednesday.
- Earlier in the week, we profiled Packers current director of player personnel Eliot Wolf. Green Bay coach Mike McCarthy addressed Wolf's status in the organization, calling him "a real asset to our organization."
- Because the rumors are only going to heat up from here, here are four teams that may be interested in Matthew Stafford if the Lions choose to move on.