There's really no further explanation for this other than that in lieu of meaningful football to discuss (or Lions football for that matter) the PODcast has devolved into strange realms of thought, desperately trying to stay on target in regards to discussing the NFL, but when Ryan Mathews is pulling terrifying images from Weird Twitter right as we try to hit "record" things will naturally devolve.
If you haven't, you should subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes and leave a review.
The tenth PODcast is largely question-focused, drawn from questions here and on Twitter. Our subjects this week include:
- What infamous cartoon character does Martha Ford look like?
- Should the Lions be looking at a quarterback in this draft?
- Could the Lions retain Sheldon White as the new general manager?
- Why is everyone so mean to the Microsoft Surface tablet?
- What sense does this Schefter and Mortensen article make about offloading Calvin Johnson?
- Do the Lions have any prayer for a victory in Lambeau on Sunday against the Packers?