- Thanks almost entirely to his 104-yard kick return, Ameer Abdullah won the NFC Special Teams Player of the Week award:
- Despite having surgery back in October, Joseph Fauria has a new football home:
Source: the Patriots have added TE Joseph Fauria to their practice squad. Between him & Gronk, that TE room is personality gold.— Field Yates (@FieldYates) November 18, 2015
- I joined Ron Rugg of the Football is America podcast to cover all of the insanity from Week 10. We also discussed the possibility of Adam Gase leaving the Bears for a head coaching job.
- Speaking of podcasts, our own Chris Lemieux joined the Detroit Tigers SB Nation blog Bless You Boys to compare the Lions and Tigers' 2015 seasons.
- Aldon Smith will not be suited up against the Lions this week, as he has been suspended for a year for violation of the league's substance-abuse policy. This suspension dates back to a hit-and-run incident from August. Smith was second on the team with 3.5 sacks on the year.
- Former Lions special teamer Jeremy Ross is again looking for a new team:
Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) November 17, 2015
- Justin Rogers of Mlive.com found that the Lions actually had some success blitzing against Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.