- Let's start out with the good news: Calvin Johnson became the quickest receiver to reach 11,000 receiving yards on Sunday. It took just 127 games. Calvin beat out Torry Holt, who needed 131 games to hurdle the 11,000 yard hump.
- To state the obvious: the Detroit Lions' defense was a little better last year:
#Lions allowed 282 points in 2014, 3rd in NFL. They’ve already surrendered NFL-worst 245 this year thru just 8 games.— Arthur Arkush (@ArthurArkush) November 2, 2015
- This is not a good look, Jim Caldwell (quote was from halftime):
Pam Oliver just said that Jim Caldwell told her quote "He likes how the team is fighting." #Lions— Matt Dery (@dery1051) November 1, 2015
- The Lions barely avoided breaking the record for biggest blowout in London. The Patriots defeated the Rams 45-7 in 2012.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press graded the Lions' performance on Sunday. He did not need letters A through D.
- I don't know if you can take Roger Goodell at his word, but he called Martha Ford a "terrific" owner. Goodell also said she "speaks up" and is "well informed."
- Because it's inevitable at this point, here's a Lions 2016 mock draft.