- Matthew Stafford was nearly perfect today. His final stat line of 27-38 for 337 yards and 5 touchdowns doesn't even tell the entire story. Stafford laid some beautiful balls to his receivers, and even had to deal with a few drops. His numbers could have (and should have) been even better.
- I didn't give much credit to the Detroit Lions' running game last week, but this week it definitely deserves some props. Though they only finished with 108 yards and 3.6 a carry, those numbers were weighed down by garbage time, predictable runs. Ameer Abdullah finished with 63 yards and 3.9 a carry.
- Theo Riddick continues to be a huge matchup problem for opposing pass defenses. Riddick dominated the first half through the air, turning around linebackers and safeties alike.
- The Lions defense has now held three straight opponents below 3.0 yards per carry.
- After the Eagles lost starting left tackle Jason Peters to an injury, Ezekiel Ansah dominated the game. He finished with 3.5 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Matt Prater: still perfect*.
1) Stafford. This was easily his best game of the season, and he even made a few more plays with his legs again. This performance should really put the "trade Stafford" crowd to bed.
2) Ezekiel Ansah. The guy leads the league in sacks now. He was all over Mark Sanchez on Thursday and looked unblockable at times.
3) Calvin Johnson. Johnson hauled in three touchdowns on the day, and could not be stopped. His second touchdown catch was classic Megatron:
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Enjoy the rest of the day.