- Thursday was a breakout game for Ezekiel Ansah. His 3.5 sacks mark the most he's ever had in a game, while his total of 11.5 sacks on the year is not only is a personal best, but it is currently the most in the league. Ansah also tied a franchise record with 11.5 sacks through 11 games, a number previously set by Doug English in 1983.
- Oh, and this is pretty impressive from Ansah:
Caldwell said Ansah has second lowest body fat percentage on team at 280 pounds. Think about that.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 26, 2015
- One more note on Ansah: Jim Caldwell doesn't even think we've seen the best from him yet. "I think he's really just kind of scratching the surface. I don't think anybody knows exactly how good he can be," Caldwell said in his post-game press conference. That's a scary thought.
- Matthew Stafford tied a personal best with five passing touchdowns against the Eagles. He also had his highest passer rating of his career:
Matthew Stafford's 137.8 passer rating today was a career high. #Lions— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) November 26, 2015
- Stafford has been dominant over the past three weeks:
Matthew Stafford's last three games: 65.8 percent passing, 7 touchdowns, 1 interception.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) November 27, 2015
- After another huge game, Theo Riddick now leads the all running backs in receptions:
- If you're like me, you were hypnotized by the mysterious mustachioed man on the Eagles sideline: You can donate to his page here.