Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.25M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
- The Detroit Lions made an extremely classy move this week. Thanks to a tip from the Detroit Free Press' Mitch Albom, they hosted Chris Liwak, a 56-year-old man suffering from lung cancer, for his first Lions game of his life. Jim Caldwell even spoke to Liwak on the phone after the game.
- Ezekiel Ansah is having a pretty good season, y'all:
- Calvin Johnson likes to feast on Thanksgiving:
13.8 percent of Calvin Johnson's career touchdown catches (approximately 1 in 7) have come on Thanksgiving.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) November 27, 2015
- Jerry Mallory's latest podcast describes his Thanksgiving experience at Ford Field this week and calls out the haters who are rooting for more Lions losses.
- Ford Field hosted the high school Division 2 championship this week. To say the ending to the game was dramatic is a bit of an understatement:
UNBELIEVABLE. Detroit King wins the Division 2 state title on a Hail Mary. Went 97 yards in 38 seconds. pic.twitter.com/hykmmtnTQt— Brad Galli (@BradGalli) November 27, 2015