- Ameer Abdullah was "Wired for Sound" on Thanksgiving. He literally doesn't say anything, but who needs another excuse to watch highlights from that game?
- Rich Eisen has either gone crazy after the Michigan Wolverines' embarrassing loss to Ohio State, or he's the conductor of the Detroit Lions' hype train:
- It's that time of year: time for playoff simulators. The New York Times has one that calculates the percentage chance of a playoff berth, while ESPN has their annual playoff simulator that allows you to see standings after simulating each individual game.
- While many other teams were playing their Week 12 games on Sunday, the Lions were practicing to prepare for the Packers on Thursday. The Lions did not submit an injury report from the practice, but the media reported participation based on the portion of practice available to the media:
Calvin Johnson, Lance Moore, Glover Quin not practicing for the Lions today, but Larry Warford (concussion) is— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 29, 2015
- Speaking of Quin, he has a huge streak on the line this week. Quin has started 95 consecutive games in the NFL, more than any current safety in the league.
- Expect an announcement Monday about Alex Carter's 2015 season:
Also, Lions say they wont have Alex Carter announcement until tomorrow.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) November 29, 2015