- The Detroit Lions have officially hired a firm to help in the search for their new front office vacancies:
The Lions have hired a search firm to help the team with hiring a new president and general manager.— Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) November 8, 2015
- Don Carey wrote a blog entry on Martin Mayhew's departure, thanking him for giving Carey a chance.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press pointed out a slightly-concerning power struggle that seems to be happening within the Ford family right now.
- The Lions announced the halftime entertainment for their Thanksgiving game this year:
- The Onion took another shot -- albeit hilarious -- at the Lions.
- If you're wondering why our logo says "It's On Us," it is part of our partnership with SB Nation to fight against sexual assault. To learn more about the cause and make your own pledge to stop sexual assault, visit ItsOnUS.org.