- As if we need another reason to love former Detroit Lions receiver Nate Burleson, this was his answer to: What is your greatest career achievement?
Signing with the Lions and helping change a losing culture which provided pride in a city that deserved it https://t.co/nRDbOVaxDE— Nathaniel E Burleson (@Nate13Burleson) November 30, 2015
- Darius Slay was extremely saddened by Kobe Bryant's retirement announcement on Sunday. He cried when he heard the news, and promised on Monday to bring a "Slay loves Kobe" sign to the Palace when the Pistons host the Lakers this upcoming Sunday.
- Matt Prater sat out Monday's practice with an illness, but if you think that means Sam Martin will be kicking field goals on Thursday against the Packers, think again:
Sam Martin: "100 percent chance that's not happening" that he kicks FGs on Thursday— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) November 30, 2015
- Calvin Johnson is just 79 yards away from his sixth straight 1,000 yard receiving season. Only 14 other receivers in NFL history have accomplished this milestone.
- Despite Darius Slay's pleas, the Detroit Lions will not be wearing "color rush" jerseys against the Packers. "Color Rush" jerseys have become a staple of Thursday Night Football games as of late.
- Matthew Stafford was the highest rated quarterback in Week 12 by Pro Football Focus:
Highest graded QBs in Week 12: Mathew Stafford +7.3 Philip Rivers +6.0 Ryan Fitzpatrick +5.5 Ben Roethlisberger +4.7 Matt Hasselbeck +3.6— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) November 30, 2015