- Local news lost a legend in the sports media family. Channel 7 producer Reggie Hall died on Wednesday after complications from a car accident suffered over the weekend. Several local media members shared their thoughts on twitter:
Our thoughts go out to family and friends of Reggie Hall, a leader & mentor in the Detroit sports media community. https://t.co/SNfA2y7g4P— Detroit Lions (@Lions) December 9, 2015
- Former Lions defensive tackle Nick Fairley misses Lions fans and has no ill-will toward the organization for not renewing his contract.
- Quandre Diggs is starting to turn the heads of some national NFL analysts:
Quandre Diggs has been playing well lately. I liked him on the quiet as a prospect. Kept jumping off tape when I was watching others.— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) December 9, 2015
- Rams head coach Jeff Fisher believe former Lions coach Jim Schwartz deserves a second chance as a coach in the NFL.
- Stephen Tulloch's off-the-field accomplishments were on display earlier in the week when he was announced as a candidate for the Walter Peyton Man of the Year award. Now you can add children's book author to the list: pre-order the book here.