Editor's Note: SB Nation's partner FanDuel is running a $1.2M fantasy football league on Sunday. First place wins $100,000. Join now!
- According to ESPN's Michael Rothstein, DeAndre Levy is back running and attempting to tackle. Levy also admits he thinks shutting him down long-term was the right decision.
- Ezekiel Ansah is only 0.5 sacks behind the NFL lead. No Detroit Lions player has ever finished the season leading the league in sacks. Worth noting: Sacks were not an official stat until 1982.
- There were a couple great pieces this week on Quandre Diggs and his upbringing. Paula Pasche of The Oakland Press wrote five things to know about Diggs. Meanwhile, Mlive's Kyle Meinke described how Diggs' childhood and draft stock helped prepare and motivate him for life in the NFL.
- Here are your captains for Monday:
Lions captain: Reiff, Tulloch, Abdul-Quddus— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) December 19, 2015
- Glover Quin blogged about why he loves facing Drew Brees.
- Matt Prater has a chance to become just the seventh full-time kicker to finish the season without missing a field goal. He could also be the first Lions kicker to win the league accuracy title since Eddie Murray in 1989.
- Joique Bell talked this week about how he earned his keep in the NFL with the Saints.
- Pro Football Focus had some...interesting proposals for fixing the Lions, none of which include upgrading the offensive line:
The 3 biggest areas of concern the Detroit Lions must address this offseason—starting at the QB position: https://t.co/pexp2Eihkv— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) December 18, 2015