- After two straight games with just one catch, and a $24 million cap hit coming in 2016, Calvin Johnson's future with the Detroit Lions has come into question. Kyle Meinke suggests that a pay cut is in order, while many other media members are wondering if Sunday's game against the 49ers will be his last home game as a Lion. I think it's extremely unlikely the Lions decide to completely part ways completely with Megatron next year, but since the Lions' front office is not in place for 2016, we'll just have to wait.
- Sony Pictures is offering free admission to their movie "Concussion" for all NFL players. At least one Lions player is taking them up on their offer:
Im there https://t.co/mKfITQimum— Darryl Tapp (@dtapp55) December 24, 2015
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press wrote an interesting piece on the NFL's new jersey-swapping craze.
- After scoring his first NFL touchdown on Monday, Michael Burton received the #AskALion treatment from Tori Petry. SPOILER: He wrongly thinks a hot dog isn't a sandwich.
- Fans may think the Pro Bowl is meaningless, but it can mean a lot to the players themselves. Ezekiel Ansah seems completely overwhelmed by the honor.
- NBA star Chris Paul teamed up with Aaron Rodgers to create a pretty entertaining trick shot video with Dude Perfect:
- Happy holidays, everyone: