Matt Prater has been dealing with an illness all week, but there wasn't any worry about his availability, since the Detroit Lions did not have another option on their roster. Well, it may be time to start worrying:
As the #Lions prepare to take the field tonight, worth noting they just worked out 3 kickers: Kyle Brindza, Billy Cundiff & Garrett Hartley— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 3, 2015
- In the past six weeks, Matthew Stafford > Aaron Rodgers:
Bizarro World pic.twitter.com/1KSsK4uhpe— Kevin Patra (@kpatra) December 3, 2015
- If you're going to the game tonight, remember it's a "Blue Out." Wear your blue colors and be loud and proud.
- Want to watch Herman Moore tear apart the Packers secondary? Of course you do:
- The always-great NFL Films crew put together a trailer for Thursday Night football. WARNING: video causes the irrational desire to run through a wall.
- Coldplay is playing the Super Bowl Halftime Show this year.