- The final year of Ndamukong Suh's rookie contract with the Detroit Lions officially voided on Friday. This means that he is now officially set to become a free agent on March 10.
- Dave Birkett presented an interesting question to various current and former NFL players: If you could only sign one of them, would you rather have Suh or cornerback Darrelle Revis? (Revis could also be a free agent this offseason.)
- The Free Press put together an in-depth film review of the various traits that make Suh such a dominant player.
- Suh apparently has a pretty strong relationship with Troy Vincent, who is the NFL's executive vice president of football operations.
- Suh certainly won't receive as much attention as Peyton Manning, but this says a lot about what the rest of the NFL thinks of the Lions defensive tackle:
"He's the most coveted free agent since Peyton Manning 3 years ago." - @ChrisCanty99 on Ndamukong Suh— PFTonNBCSN (@PFTonNBCSN) February 4, 2015
- ESPN writers voted Suh the NFC North Defensive Player of the Year. (Aaron Rodgers comfortably won the NFC North Offensive Player of the Year award on ESPN, but Golden Tate and Calvin Johnson both received some votes.)
Lions notes: Ndamukong Suh edition
Presenting an all-Ndamukong Suh edition of Lions notes.
By Sean Yuille