- Prices for Detroit Lions season tickets are going up an average of 4.1 percent this year, according to the Free Press. The Lions raised season-ticket prices an average of 8.2 percent in 2014, but they still ranked in the mid-to-low 20s in average price. In other words, even though prices may be going up again, Lions season tickets are still pretty cheap compared to the rest of the NFL.
- Well said, Stephen Tulloch. Well said.
I have respect for quality people but people like Warren Snapp I can't respect.Treat people like crap and look what happens Karma's a B#@*h.— Stephen Tulloch (@stephentulloch) February 3, 2015
- National Signing Day was held this week for college football, and the Lions put together an interesting infographic in honor of it.
high school ratings of the Lions' current players.
- Considering their quarterback is 37 years old, this a pretty surprising stat:
- It's been a rough week for the Cleveland Browns:
BREAKING NEWS: Browns WR Josh Gordon suspended at least one year for violating NFL's substance abuse policy. http://t.co/9IgYMSBONN— NBC Sports (@NBCSports) February 3, 2015
- Meanwhile in Atlanta...
- Finally, I present to you "Breaking Madden: The Complete Collection." You're welcome.
Lions notes: Ticket prices, Stephen Tulloch, more
Lions notes looks at the team's season-ticket prices for 2015, Stephen Tulloch's tweet about Warren Sapp and much more.
By Sean Yuille