- With all of the talk recently about which position Riley Reiff will play in 2015, what are his thoughts on the matter? Here's what Reiff told The Daily Republic: "People get overhyped about it, but I don't care. I like playing, and wherever they want to put me, that's fine. I'll play."
- Some Detroit Lions scouts had a pretty great reaction to UCF wide receiver Breshad Perriman's 40-yard dash at his pro day. (And yes, Breshad is the son of former Lions wide receiver Brett Perriman.)
- SB Nation's latest 2015 NFL mock draft once again has the Lions taking Florida State defensive tackle Eddie Goldman. ESPN's Todd McShay, meanwhile, has the Lions going with Texas defensive tackle Malcom Brown in his latest mock draft.
- This won't come as a surprise to anyone, but the Lions ended up with defensive tackle Aaron Donald in a do-over of the 2014 NFL Draft on NFL.com. (Eric Ebron surprisingly only fell to the 19th overall pick.)
- ESPN's Mike Sando gave the Lions a B- grade for what they did in free agency this year.
- The NFL's International Series will likely have games in more than just London in the future.
- Over the Cap put together an in-depth breakdown of how the rookie pool works for the salary cap.
Lions notes: Riley Reiff, mock drafts, more
Lions notes looks at Riley Reiff, a couple of new mock drafts and much more.
By Sean Yuille