- This would be a pretty nice defensive tackle combination:
it sounds like there's a very good chance the Detroit Lions will draft him.
- Stephen Tulloch is making excellent progress in his recovery from a torn ACL based on this quote from the Lions' official site: "To be honest with you, I feel great. If I had to play today I could definitely play -- a little over six and a half months, seven months in May (since surgery)."
- FYI: The Lions' 2015 preseason schedule was finalized earlier this week. The TV details are still up in the air for three games, but the dates and times are now set for all four of their preseason games.
- This could be beneficial in 2015:
- How about that:
- He was never actually announced as a pre-draft visitor by the Lions, but South Florida cornerback/returner Chris Dunkley visited the team on Tuesday, according to the Detroit Free Press.
- Just like Mel Kiper, Todd McShay has the Lions taking LSU offensive tackle La'el Collins in his latest 2015 NFL mock draft.
- The 2015 SB Nation NFL writers mock draft is complete.
- The Lions opened as two-point underdogs for their Week 1 game at the San Diego Chargers.
- The Lions recently added another person to their training staff:
According to the team's site, the Lions have added Tom Colt as a trainer and rehab coordinator. Colt has previously worked with the Texans.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) April 20, 2015
- FanDuel has partnered with the Lions and 14 other NFL teams.
Lions notes looks at Danny Shelton, Stephen Tulloch and much more.