Larry Warford spoke to MLive about his 2014 season and admitted he overcomplicated things by "trying so many new things out."
- One of Laken Tomlinson's primary focuses right now is simply learning the Detroit Lions' playbook, and it sounds like he's doing a good job based on what Warford said to the Detroit Free Press. Specifically, Warford said that Tomlinson "hasn't made many mental mistakes at all" and is "the complete package" at offensive guard.
Cornelius Lucas spoke to ESPN about transitioning from left to right tackle, and it appears to be a much bigger adjustment than you might think.
- Sounds about right:
Detroit #Lions running back Ameer Abdullah was named one of the Big Ten's sportsmanship award winners this year.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) June 3, 2015
- Lions owner Martha Ford was once again at practice this week:
WR @ShowtimeTate greets #Lions owner Martha Firestone Ford after practice. OTA photos: http://t.co/rGVKAIji5D pic.twitter.com/MqXYkQqyDA— Detroit Lions (@Lions) June 2, 2015
- The Lions' official site posted a video of the team's rookies touring the city of Detroit.
- The Lions have nine former players up for election into the College Football Hall of Fame's 2016 class.
Adrian Peterson is officially back with the Minnesota Vikings.
Cam Newton got PAID.
Cam Newton and the #Panthers have agreed to terms on a 5-year, $103M deal, source said. Negotiated by Chitta Mallik, Tony Paige & Bus Cook.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 2, 2015
Cam Newton will earn $67.6M in the first 3 years of his deal, source said. Most money every in a 3-year period.— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 2, 2015
- The NFL is officially heading to the Internet for one game next season:
Bills-Jaguars game this Oct. 25 from London will be broadcast live on Yahoo, free and open to everyone everywhere.— Dan Wetzel (@DanWetzel) June 3, 2015
Lions notes: Larry Warford, Laken Tomlinson, more
Lions notes looks at Larry Warford, Laken Tomlinson and much more.
By Sean Yuille