- Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Nate Burleson will be at the team's training camp on Aug. 5 as part of his coverage for NFL Network.
- Lions cornerbacks coach Tony Oden isn't the only Detroit assistant who recently spent some time coaching in another country. According to the team's official site, Lions offensive line coach Jeremiah Washburn was recently involved with a football camp in Uganda.
- The Lions' official site posted another video of Jim Caldwell's "Caldwell-isms." It's beautiful.
- This is pretty awesome:
- A whole lot of former NFL players are still involved with teams in some capacity.
Camps open this week & record 325 former NFL players will be on NFL coaching staffs (175) or in NFL non-coaching roles (150) .— Joe Browne (@NFLonTheHill) July 21, 2015
- If you are in need of a good laugh, just read the following tweet:
Lions notes: Nate Burleson, Jeremiah Washburn, more
Lions notes looks at Nate Burleson, Jeremiah Washburn and much more.