- This wasn't nearly as big of an issue last year compared to 2013, but this is still pretty rough:
Since '12, no QB has had more passes dropped than Matthew Stafford (143) pic.twitter.com/GwWoUso3Hp— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) July 5, 2015
- From a health standpoint, the Detroit Lions have been in the middle of the pack the last two seasons.
- In order to ensure he makes it through the upcoming season without any injury issues, Golden Tate is doing yoga and "eating healthier" than ever before.
- This won't come as a surprise to anyone, but the 2008 Lions had one of the worst defenses in NFL history. The 2009 Lions were also quite bad from a historical standpoint.
- SB Nation has a preview of the 2015 Supplemental Draft, which will be held on Thursday.
- Finally, don't play with fireworks, kids:
Fireworks injury could force Jason Pierre-Paul to miss the start of the season http://t.co/Dnviu6bfYC— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) July 6, 2015
The Giants are taking a $60 million offer to Jason Pierre-Paul off the table, per @RapSheet http://t.co/nIVw7wW15P pic.twitter.com/WroWrbXqHL— SB Nation NFL (@SBNationNFL) July 6, 2015
Lions notes: Drops, injuries, more
Lions notes looks at stats on drops, stats on injuries and much more.
By Sean Yuille