- After a night practice on Monday in Dearborn, the Detroit Lions returned to Allen Park on Tuesday for an afternoon practice. It was the final open practice for fans, and it brought training camp to a close for 2015:
- Nevin Lawson seems to be in excellent shape when it comes to the nickel corner competition.
Nevin Lawson ballin' in one-on-ones. Took ball away from Fuller on one route, covered Ebron like a glove (and physically) on another.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) August 18, 2015
- The Lions are definitely giving Zach Zenner an opportunity to show why he should make the 53-man roster.
Zenner getting early look at RB with first team. Tulloch always seems to be the first to meet the ball carrier.— Alex Reno (@alex_reno) August 18, 2015
- Here's what the Lions' first-team offensive line looked like on Tuesday:
Starting offensive line for 11-on-11s today: Reiff, Tomlinson, Swanson, Warford, Lucas— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) August 18, 2015
- Hopefully this means that Alex Carter will make his summer debut at some point relatively soon:
Alex Carter is moving far better running on the side with a trainer. Don't see a limp anymore.— Justin Rogers (@Justin_Rogers) August 18, 2015
- Along the same lines, Joique Bell and LaAdrian Waddle continued to work off to the side on Tuesday. They've been doing this all month, but you would think they are getting close to being activated from the PUP list.
- Former Lions offensive tackle Lomas Brown was in the house on Tuesday.