- Rob Sims announced his retirement Monday on the local Detroit FOX news channel. Sims said of his retirement, "I had five great years in Detroit [...] it was time to hang 'em up." You can watch his announcement here.
- Speaking of former Lions, Ashlee Palmer has a new home:
Its official im a GIANT!!— Ashlee Palmer (@ashpalmer58) August 24, 2015
- Lance Moore shared some details on what it was like witnessing the birth of his first newborn girl, Graylee.
- 9 + 81 = $$$$$$$$$$
- Are you having trouble keeping motivated to exercise and work out? No worries, Brandon Copeland is developing an fitness app aimed and helping users stay committed to a high-intensity workout.
- Don't be surprised to see the Lions blitz a little more this year. We've already seen it a little this preseason, and that shouldn't come as a shock considering their defensive line has taken a hit this offseason.
- SideLion Report put together an entertaining list of every type of Lions fan. I'm the Out of Towner/Angry fan. Please don't be "The S.O.L Guy."
Healthy Megatron = Happy Stafford. Stafford has a career passer rating of 95.9 when throwing to Johnson with 47 TDs. http://t.co/O7UW2M7yNf— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) August 24, 2015