- The Lions out for Tuesday's practice: DeAndre Levy, Ezekiel Ansah, Joique Bell, Larry Warford, Caraun Reid, Kyle Van Noy, Chris Owens, Brian Suite, and Michael Williams.
- Eric Ebron was back at practice on Tuesday, partaking in individual drills.
- The outlook on Kyle Van Noy remains increasingly bleak. During the offseason, he underwent hip surgery. Now it is being reported that this new injury plaguing Van Noy was discovered during core muscle surgery in August.
- It was noted in the comments that my last practice notes did not have any cool exciting videos or pictures in it. Here's one of Stephen Tulloch:
VIDEO: Stephen Tulloch leads #Lions LBs in roll drill. http://t.co/J4XryTZ3v0— Paula Pasche (@paulapasche) August 25, 2015
- Haloti Ngata got some side work in during practice, including some time working on getting off a four-point stance. Although Jim Caldwell expressed skepticism whether the defensive tackle would be ready for Week 1 of the NFL season, Ngata claimed that he was "not concerned" about missing the opener.
- Caraun Reid was seen on Monday wearing a walking boot as a result of his injury during the preseason game against Washington. On Tuesday, Larry Warford was also spotted in a walking boot on his right leg.
Did you read about the giant red ball terrorizing the city of Toledo? You don't need to worry about smaller but equally terrifying orange balls running roughshod in Detroit. The Lions are on it.
VIDEO: #Lions DBs play ball at practice. http://t.co/voZAGi3KLx— Paula Pasche (@paulapasche) August 25, 2015
UPDATE 8/25/2015: Kevin Snyder has been officially placed on the injured reserve list.