- Tuesday, the Detroit Lions made a small transaction:
The #Lions, per the transaction report, have signed WR Kaelin Clay to the practice squad.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) September 22, 2015
In a corresponding move, the #Lions released WR Kendrick Ings from the practice squad.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) September 22, 2015
- On Tuesday, the Lions also brought in several players for a workout:
#Lions workouts DBs Charles Godfrey (Iowa), Brandian Ross (Youngstown St), WR Kaelin Clay (Utah), TE Mickey Shuler (PSU) per @FieldYates— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) September 22, 2015
- On Sunday, Ford Field will host Sunday Night Football for the first time in stadium history. In fact, the last time Detroit hosted SNF was way back in 1999, when they defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20-3.
- Here's your early On Paper teaser:
#Lions defense through first 2 weeks: 30th overall (416.5 yds), 28th in points allowed (29.5), 29th vs. run (147.0) & 24th vs. pass (269.5)— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) September 22, 2015
- Let me cheer you up with Roary doing the Nae-Nae:
Dance off with @RoaryNFL at #MeetUpEatUp @EasternMarket pic.twitter.com/0PjKp3KJmN— Detroit Lions (@Lions) September 22, 2015
- We are looking for some questions for our PODcast to answer this week. Please add any questions you'd like answered, Lions-related or otherwise, in the comment section below.