- The Detroit Lions have a lot of problems right now, but facing Marshawn Lynch next week may not be one of them:
Marshawn Lynch will have an MRI on his hamstring today. Status for Week 4 unknown. Carroll says probably won't have a good idea until Fri.— Sheil Kapadia (@SheilKapadia) September 28, 2015
- Wondering if Jim Caldwell will take over play-calling duties for the Lions' offense? The head coach addressed the issue after being asked if he has considered it, he simply said "No."
- If this is you, I please ask that you return your Lions fandom card immediately:
On 97.1 just now, fan advocating starting Kellen Moore if Matthew Stafford is hurt. Fan informed Moore no longer on the Lions. Fan shocked.— Michael Rothstein (@mikerothstein) September 28, 2015
- According to Pro Football Focus, the Lions rank dead last in quarterback pressures allowed, with 51 through three games.
- File this under "Too Much Information:"
Prater said he was burping up chunks during the game.— Kyle Meinke (@kmeinke) September 28, 2015
- If you're looking for a new background for your desktop or your phone, the Detroit Lions' official site has some amazing photos from Sunday night's game.