- James Ihedigbo thinks Glover Quin is the best safety in the NFL. When asked himself, Quin gave a much more modest answer. Quin led the league in interceptions last year, and already has two this season.
- Pro Football Talk is back to trolling the Lions:
Bad news: Lions are 0-3; good news: they top the new waiver order! http://t.co/2sinwZJYxJ— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 29, 2015
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press did a great breakdown of why the extra point and the two-point attempt both failed against the Denver Broncos.
- The Lions worked out a defensive linemen on Tuesday. No signing was made:
Former Jet Jordan Williams worked out for Lions today, per a source— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) September 29, 2015
- If you need a little schadenfreude in your life, Jon Bois broke down the Chicago Bears' last game, in which they had 10 possessions and 10 punts.
- Rashean Mathis was one of the best players for the Lions on Sunday night. He was also wired for sound. Check out the always entertaining on-field audio here.
Stephen Tulloch has been playing better since Week 1, but he's basically been relegated to a role player at this point:
Lions LB Stephen Tulloch didn't play a single third down on Sunday night.— Josh Katzenstein (@jkatzenstein) September 29, 2015