- Just a week ago, almost nothing was known about Bob Quinn. Thankfully, Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press did an extensive profile of Quinn and his history. It's an excellent read.
- Green Bay was held under seven points in the first half by Arizona in Saturday's playoff game. That was the second time the Cardinals did that to the Packers. Only one other team has done that to Green Bay since 2000:
- Rashean Mathis has recovered from his concussion, but the future of his football career is still unknown.
- Every NFL team has horrible clock management:
- Quinn is expected to bring a detailed grading system for the NFL Draft to the Detroit Lions.
- There was an interesting trend in the head coach hirings this year:
7 vacancies all filled by offensive coaches...3 of which were that same team's OC. It's a QB driven league.— Brian Billick (@CoachBillick) January 16, 2016
- Get well soon, Mort: