- Looking for a bit of schadenfreude for the middle of your week? Look no further than the Miami Dolphins, who are learning a cruel lesson that the Detroit Lions learned a few years back:
Dolphins will "certainly" look at restructuring Suh's contract https://t.co/r3cp5AtrWN— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) January 27, 2016
- Remember Nate Burleson's infamous car accident caused by a falling pizza? Apparently, the car he was driving has been up for sale on Craigslist. (via reddit)
- Martin Mayhew may not be unemployed for long:
Ex-Lions GM Martin Mayhew is at the Senior Bowl looking for work. Interviewed for FO jobs in Cleveland, Tennessee. Declined interview today— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) January 26, 2016
Ezekiel Ansah was unanimously voted the NFC North Defensive Player of the Year by ESPN's NFC North beat writers.
Devin Taylor took a big step in production in 2015. One big reason for that? His friendship with Darryl Tapp.
- Terryl Austin may not be getting a promotion this year, but his voice is still respected among the football community:
Lions DC Teryl Austin will also speak at Jim Harbaugh's coaching clinic this March.— Nick Baumgardner (@nickbaumgardner) January 27, 2016
- Season two of Jon Bois' "Pretty Good" is underway, and it is still pretty good: