The Detroit Lions got a win on Sunday. That’s good! Darius Slay was good. A lot of things were really cool.
On the flip side, there’s still a lot to work on. But when you’ve got the Pride Of Detroit PODcast, you can hear all of it, right?
So let’s talk about the Eagles win. Let’s talk about Laken Tomlinson’s “benching,” and let’s talk about everything holy and profane that comes with a one-point Lions victory.
You know this by now. Download and subscribe to the PODcast on iTunes, or find us on Stitcher.
This week on the PODcast
- Lions win! Big Play Slay! Fun offense in the first half!
- Lions win! But they still gave up a lead, they barely held on to win, and the offense sputtered later in the game. Dissecting all this with new clarity.
- Did Tomlinson get benched? Is Jim Caldwell just messing with the beat writers at this point?
- Rage Corner is short, but addresses a writer who is just phoning it in now.
- Wally gloats about Michigan’s 78-0 drubbing of Rutgers in front of Ryan.
- Mailbag asks questions about Lions defensive personnel, autumn beers and anime. There’s also something funny going on here but I can’t put my finger on it.