- Pro Football Focus has Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick as the fourth-highest rated running back through Week 5:
- Marvin Jones is back atop the receiving yards leaderboard after adding another 37 yards against the Eagles on Sunday:
- ESPN had a very eye-opening interview with DeAndre Levy. He opens up about his injury situation and says, "I'll try to be back this year." That doesn't sound too promising.
- New Lions running back Justin Forsett is already hard at work:
Thanks for all the love & sorry for the delayed response been in the playbook the whole day! #OnePride— Justin Forsett (@JForsett) October 12, 2016
- Kerry Hyder, who has been a breakout star this season, has a new agent.
- This video perfectly encapsulates the problems the Lions are having with their linebackers:
Good morning. RedZone trap is a great play. Lots of 2H in RZ (not this snap tho) Executed well by the Eagles here. LG takes two. pic.twitter.com/mzuKwHeL3G— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) October 11, 2016
- Here are some Lions film breakdowns from across the web: Dave Birkett looks at Golden Tate as a running back. Michael Rothstein looks at why the screen to Theo Riddick worked so well. Justin Rogers took a look at three big plays from the fourth quarter that helped the Lions win on Sunday.