- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has contract details for the newly acquired running back Justin Forsett:
New Lions RB Justin Forsett got a 1-yr vet minimum deal with nothing guaranteed ($624,706 total for final 12 weeks) https://t.co/SjxM92ONqP— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) October 13, 2016
- The Oakland Press’ Paula Pasche has five things you need to know about Justin Forsett.
- Pro Football Focus ranks Matthew Stafford as just the 14th best quarterback through five weeks.
- Theo Riddick’s two early touchdowns against the Eagles were extremely rare:
- Brandon Finley of SideLion Report has a great breakdown of how the Detroit Lions like to use rub routes:
Be sure to read the entire article on rub routes here.
- What is one of Glover Quin’s tricks to staying healthy and keeping his streak of consecutive games played alive? Stay away from alcohol.
- The Lions swapped linebackers on their practice squad Thursday morning:
Lions have re-signed LB Steve Longa to the practice squad & released LB Zaviar Gooden from the practice squad.— Tim Twentyman (@ttwentyman) October 13, 2016