Last week, well over 80 percent of experts picked the Detroit Lions to fall to the then undefeated Philadelphia Eagles. This week, the tables have turned as an even higher percentage of experts have the Lions taking down the Los Angeles Rams. Here’s a look at the picks around the web, both locally and nationally.
- Here at Pride of Detroit, 10 of 11 staffers have the Lions moving to 3-3.
- They’re a little less confident at Detroit Jock City, where only three of five are picking Detroit.
- Kyle Meinke of MLive has the Lions winning on Sunday.
- At The Detroit News, three of four writers are taking the Lions.
- The Detroit Free Press’ Dave Birkett has the Lions winning by a touchdown.
- Over at the mothership, all nine experts at SB Nation are taking the Lions over the Rams.
- Seven of eight Pro Football Focus analysts have the Lions winning on Sunday. Must be the likely return of Ezekiel Ansah.
- Only two of nine at ESPN think the Rams will upset the Lions this week.
- Jason La Canfora is the only analysts among CBS’s eight analysts have the Rams winning this week.
- NFL Network, on the other hand, is split 2-2 between the Lions and Rams.
- Four of five experts at FOX Sports has the Lions coming out victorious this week.
Overall pick distribution:
Locally: 81.8% Lions
Nationally: 83.7% Lions